The Law Offices of
For a Free Consultation Call 626.796.8910
225 South Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 796-
Fax: (626) 793-
La Cañada Flintridge Workers Compensation Lawyer and Social Security Disability Benefits Attorney David A. Beck has been aggressively advocating for the rights of disabled and injured persons since 1976. SSDI Lawyer and Workers Comp Attorney Beck provides experienced legal representation in Workers Compensation cases, SSDI Claims, and SSDI Appeals. The Law Office of David A. Beck serves the community of La Cañada Flintridge and surrounding regions in Southern California.
If you have an “on the job injury,” or if you or a family member are dealing with any type of disability, call Workers Compensation Attorney and SSDI Lawyer Beck for assistance. With almost 40 years of experience in this field, Attorney Beck is committed to guiding each client’s case throughout the complex claims process. La Cañada Flintridge SSDI Attorney and Workers Compensation Benefits Lawyer Beck fights to secure these critical benefits for his clients so they can move on and start putting their lives back together.
Whether you have a temporary disability or a permanent disability, Workers Comp Lawyer and SSDI Attorney Beck vigorously fights for clients to secure the Workers Comp and SSDI Benefits that they need. Contact La Cañada Flintridge Workers Compensation Attorney and Social Security Disability Benefits Lawyer David Beck at 626-
If you have been involved in a workplace accident or have become injured in another way at work, you may be entitled to benefits that will pay your medical expenses and cover your missing wages. Work injuries also include illnesses that develop over a long period of time which can be attributed to a worksite or job environment. Assistance from a qualified Workers Compensation Lawyer is needed when applying for these benefits, because so many are initially denied.
La Cañada Flintridge Workers Comp Attorney and SSDI Lawyer Beck provides skilled legal representation to individuals who suffer from many different types of work injuries, including:
Workers Comp Attorney David A. Beck has been dedicated to providing sensitive, compassionate representation while assisting injured workers and their families. Call 626-
California workers who sustain on the job injuries may qualify for several benefits. La Cañada Flintridge Workers Compensation Benefits Lawyer David Beck skillfully helps clients obtain the maximum benefits that apply to their situation, including:
● Temporary Disability Benefit Payments – If your injury is preventing you from continuing with your job duties, you may qualify for these benefits to be paid until you are cleared to go back to work.
● Permanent Disability Benefit Payments – When the workplace accident or catastrophic work injury creates a lasting disability that severely affects their earning potential, the injured worker may be eligible for these benefits.
● Medical Benefits – Medical expenses and rehabilitative care costs are covered by these benefits which continue until the worker is cleared by a physician.
● Job Skills Retraining – Qualified individuals receive this Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit which pays for the individual to learn new skills and pursue other employment.
● Family Death Benefit – Workers Compensation Lawyer Beck offers compassionate, caring representation while securing financial compensation for the eligible families of deceased persons.
Call La Cañada Flintridge Workers Comp Lawyer David Beck if you have been hurt at work. We aggressively pursue the benefits that you are entitled to receive.
Contact our firm today at 626-
SSDI is available for severely disabled and low-
SSDI Appeals Attorney Beck has extensive experience in this area because an estimated 75% of all SSDI Claims are initially denied. Don’t wait to file your appeal. Call our experienced SSDI Benefits Lawyer today!
Individuals are eligible for SSDI Benefits when each of the following is true:
● The individual is prevented from working due to the injury or illness.
● The condition is terminal or sustained for more than a year.
● The condition is documented by medical professionals.
● When a qualified individual passes away, dependent children or a surviving spouse may be eligible to receive the Social Security Disability Benefits.
Contact La Cañada Flintridge Workers Compensation Lawyer and SSDI Attorney
When you’ve been injured at work, you need the skills and knowledge of an experienced Workers Compensation Attorney and SSDI Lawyer to help secure the benefits that you need. La Cañada Flintridge Attorney David Beck has been serving this region since 1976.
Contact us online or call (626) 796-